exhaustion

|
this has got to be the most exhausting day i ever had.

after a semis game with MMM, the fifth set of which will be played tomorrow noon, we had training since our first game will be on Monday against the College of Business Administration.

i just couldn't get my body to do things anymore. i am so tiiiiiiiiiired. grabe.

it was a good thing that they left newly-cooked rice and some ulam on the table. and to my surprise, i finished it all. it was almost 3+ cups of rice with 4 fish fillets.

i really appreciate how fish makes me feel full. and ever since friday, i am on fish diet. hooray for me! no red meat that will remain in my abdomen!




anyway, the game isn't over yet so i have to rest and hope for a better game from me and other members of the team.

Let's GO IE!

0 comments: