pro-activity

|
and, i said that tomorrow is just another day.

what a good way to start "the" day. and, another day it is. there are reasons why i don't really like staying at home. even though it has its own advantages, it cannot outweigh the misunderstanding and other things happening inside it.

1. I am Always Wrong

never, in recent memory, have i been appreciated for my efforts inside the house - even my cooking that feeds them every meal. oh my.

2. I am Always Judged

i have been called a drug addict, nagbabahay ng babae and stuff. i have also been called a liar. and they tell me that the academic things i do are only fronts of what i've been doing. grabe lang ah.

3. Everyday is Sermon Day

everything i do is connected to a sermon. which will lead to how my parents raised me. but the question is, isn't she the one who raised me? so, who is on the chopping block now? illogical person.



i have other things to enumerate. but that would be like me destroying my own family.

the challenge now is how to be proactive with these kind of people around.

1 comments:

patricia said...

man, that kind of situation is hard. and i don't think i'm helping at all..
if it were me, i would've rebelled. prove to them how wrong they were.

but you wouldn't do that would you? keri lang.. hayaan mo silang mastress magsermon..