imagination exists

|
one of the things i like most about my family is its inherent love of food.

this is not apparent in my being underweight. despite the love of eating and good food, i cannot seem to gain weight.

i tried to intake all the food i can so that i could gain, even in small infinitesimal units, weight in time for my grad pictorial tomorrow.

it was a good thing that i was home yesterday. my walking disability was a hidden blessing after all.

the table was packed with food one could only imagine. it was just like harry potter's dinner table. there was adobo pasta, spare ribs, fried chicken, fish fillets, a chocolate fountain and fondant cake.

there was also the healthier side of things. the beverages were fruit shakes. it ranged from bananas to three-fruit combinations.

at the end of the day, i only wished one day of eating will leave me 10 more pounds.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

naks naman. ikaw bet mo tumaba ako naman im doing my best para pumayat. wahuhuhu! kabanas naman yung ganun.

palit na lang kaya tayo. hehehe
lugi ka malamang.

Rcyan said...

swerte mo nga eh... ako, konting kain ko lang, tumataba na ako.

bakit ba ang unfair ng mundo??? =(