thought vomit

|
it was a weird feeling to be home at 5:30pm.

this past week, the earliest i've been is 8:00pm. and, i think that i overstretched myself this past week. i am feeling fatigued right now. although, i have not lost the will to study for the IE141 exam this monday.

i am being too active for my metabolism. at this rate, i would weigh 30 kilograms by the end of the sem. that, i do not want to happen.

tonight, im just here for some updating with my life.

although there is too little to tell.

i didnt know why, but i almost cried last night. having an injury on both ankles isnt good. so, i ate a whole lot of bananas early this morning. maybe it did its trick because the most recent injury doesnt hurt. tomorrow morning, maybe it will.

wow, this is a good word vomit entry. or maybe, thought vomit might be the right term.

i dont know if i will be able to attend the last day of UPCamp tomorrow. the 30 pesos rebate on complete attendance will be lost. :(

however, that is not what im worried about. it is about my work as an Acadcomm Director that gives me these anxious moments. i think that i have not been performing well or been performing way beyond what is expected of me. i am so disappointed.

next week is the official turn over a new leaf week. this weekend, i will start with my rejuvenation process so that i can reclaim the energy and will that i had when this semester started.

i think that my grammar is off. but, i would like this entry to stay that way because it will show that these are thoughts that directly came from my mind.


ok, i have got to stop this. i have too many things to take care of. :) ill just update some other time. :)

0 comments: